I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas {Free} Subway Art

I unintentionally took a little blogging break for the past couple weeks, but I'm back now and have some fun posts planned this week. First up? Christmas Subway Art...for free! I made it for cards that I'm selling in my Etsy shop, but I'm also going to make the subway art available to you!

There are a couple to choose from...


"Jingle Bells" Subway Art:
Download the watermark free version here.

"Deck the Halls" Subway Art:
Download the watermark free version here.

And if you missed it on my Facebook page, here is a version of the "Deck the Halls" subway art that's just the right size for your cover photo:
Download the watermark free version here.

Oh, and in case you're curious, here are a couple of the cards I created with the subway art:


More Christmas card inspiration tomorrow!




I'm linking at these great parties:

Mondays: Sweet Sharing Monday *  The Girl Creative * Destination: Cutesy Monday * What's In The Gunny Sack *  Made by you Monday*Make It Yourself Monday*Mop It Up Mondays*Make The Scene Monday*Make It Pretty Monday*
Tuesdays: Riverton Housewives Roundup *  Show Me What You Got * Tuesday Time Out  * Tasteful Tuesdays * Too Cute Tuesday*Tuesday's Treasures*Crafty TuesdayTrendy Tuesday
Wednesdays: Super Link Party * Show & Share * {Wow Me} Wednesday *From Dream To Reality*Create & Share*What I Whipped Up Wednesday*What We Wore & Made Wednesday*The Creative Spark Wednesdays* Milk & Cuddles*Made By Me Wednesdays*Adorned From Above*
Thursday: Pin'Inspirational Thursday Recipe Roundup *A Crafty Soiriee * Creative Thursday *Taylor House Thursday*Transformation Thursday*Hookin Up With HoH*Creative Juice Thursday*Live Laugh Linky Thursday* Link Party Thursday*Taking A Time Out Thursday*Eat Make Grow*
Fridays: Delicately Constructed Fridays * Flaunt It Friday * Financial Friday Link Up  *Friday Fun Party* Friday Flair*Pity Party*Frugal Friday*Friday Favorites*Weekend Craft Soiree*Weekend Warmth*One Creative Weekend
Saturdays: Strut Your Stuff Saturday * Once Upon A Weekend * Sharing Saturday * Dare To Share Saturday * Craft, Create and Inspire * A Pinteresting Party*Serenity Saturday
Sundays: Nifty Thrifty Sunday * It's Overflowing Sunday Party  * Cooking & Crafts Party

Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the subway art! I love the fonts you used in the first one, and that you made a FB Cover!! That's so cool, thanks so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your subway art! Did you know we both posted Christmas songs subway art on the same day? lol Like minds? :) I like your Xmas color version. Thanks so much for stopping by and pining my subway art. I need to sign up for Pinterest.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You absolutely HAVE to get on the Pinterest bandwagon. It's just...awesome! :-)

      Delete
  3. Love this...my oldest daughter (11) is all about subway art right now. It has made great Christmas presents this year!

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!