I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Pinned It. Tried It. Loved It. {Week 2}

If you're pinning, please be sure to pin from the original source or repin from my pins on Pinterest, so the original authors get the credit. :-)





These are easy and delicious!


We make these Copy Cat Chick-Fil-A Nuggets from The REAL Housewives of Riverton all the time. They're just fantastic!


You'll need some sauce to go with those nuggets. This Chick-Fil-A sauce recipe from Kneady Sweetie is our favorite. 



We're all about food today, so why not end with dessert? This Chocolate Silk Cheese Cake from Woven Home was absolutely to die for. So delicious! 

2 comments:

  1. Mmm they all looks delicious! I'm definitely seeing that chocolate cheesecake in my future! :) Thanks so much for your crochet advice. I think I'll just have to bite the bullet and buy a beginner's kit! I may be back for more advice...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love it if you came back for more advice. :-) Oh, and the cheesecake is to die for. So worth all those extra calories! :-)

      Delete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!