I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Recipe Thursday: Strawberry {Berry} Lemonade



To make this tasty treat you will need:


1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
1 cup berries (fresh or frozen)
Water


It's really, really easy to make and so very refreshing and tasty!


Blend your berries together with your lemonade concentrate until you don't have any (or many) chunks of fruit. I usually use fresh strawberries, but you can really use any berries. The lemonade above was made with mixed frozen berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries) .


Pour your blended mixture in a two quart pitcher. Fill with water until the mixture reaches 2 quarts. Mix well and enjoy!


I'm having a blast at these lovely linking parties.

3 comments:

  1. Looks super delish and refreshing for summer!

    Thanks so much for stopping by Creative Thursday last week. I couldn’t do these parties without you. Can’t wait to see what you link up this week. Have a great week.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect summer treat! Looks super refreshing! We can't wait to try it! Thanks for sharing with us on "Strut Your Stuff Saturday!" We'll see you next week! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm! This sounds super yummy!!!
    Thanks for sharing with my Super Link Party!:-)

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!