I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Recipe Thursday {Berry Cherry Soda}

Here's a quick and tasty drink that I came up with the other day, and it's yummy! It would also make a good punch for a party. :-)


First you need to make the frozen fruit cubes. I pinned a punch recipe the other day that gave instructions for freezing a fruit filled ice ring to place in the punch bowl, and this gave me the idea to make a smaller version of the ice ring: frozen fruit cubes.


Frozen Fruit Cubes Recipe and Instructions:
Ingredients
Frozen Berries
Ginger Ale (some type of lemon lime soda would probably work too)


Place the fruit in an ice tray, pour the ginger ale over the fruit, and freeze.


Berry Cherry Fruit Punch Soda
Ingredients
Frozen Fruit Cubes
Lemon-lime soda or Ginger Ale
Cherry or Fruit Punch Juice


Place the fruit cubes in your glass. Fill the glass about half full with juice and fill the rest of the way with the soda. Stir. 


You could use the same ratio to make a punch for a party. It's pretty tasty!




I'm having a blast at these lovely linking parties. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious!! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday! I hope you will share with us again this week!

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!