I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

To Go With A "Whiteboard"

One of the first projects I've tried after finding the craft blogging community was a "whiteboard" of sorts. I saw the original here at things for boys. Here's her version:
whiteboard

My version is below:



I wanted to add something to keep the dry erase marker attached to the board, so I followed the tutorial here at Michael Ann Made for making a friendship bracelet. I made it about 14 inches long and attached it to the back of the frame simply with some tape. I tied the end to the marker lid with a nice little bow and that was that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!